Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Getting ready for V-day!

When the one holiday that is most dreaded by many, we must do all we can do to lift everyone's spirits. Which holiday? I speak of Valentine's Day--the day where single people are painfully aware they are such, dating people are painfully aware of their obligation to buy that perfect something that isn't too much or too little, and where married people finally have an excuse to actually go out for dinner (although for college students, it rests as a reminder of the slim figure of their piggy bank...). Here is my latest project that I made out of:

A wire hanger
Leftover material from my last skirt project
The fake rose my dad sent me for Valentine's Day my first year in college

Tear the strips, tire them around the wire, and voila! :)

1 comment: